The titles, and who has them

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Seagraven

Seagraven
  • Members
  • 5,140 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 11:16 pm

Let me now tell you who got what, and who now gets those titles...

The title of Honourary Scouser was sold to Katie Boo for her sister Rhonda, who is apparently soon to be Joinee Rhonda Hegarty. Let's hope so...

The title of Dandy Joinee, which I had expected to be snapped up by one of our resident chaps (I must publish these in Off-Topic next year) was bought by Mr Phil Hatchard for the new Dandy Joinee David.

The title of I Can Haz Jo!nee? was bought by Kieran for the unbelievably happy Big Sal, or as she is now known, I Can Haz Jo!nee Big Sal?

The title of Jetset Joinee was bought, for himself, by Hernaic Tom. He was wondering who to give it to until we pointed out just how wonderfully alliterative Jetset Joinee Jones is. It's a totally Hernaic moniker.

The title of King of the Geeks, and all the rights and priviliges it bestows, was bought by Tigger for Smeli Sheli, or as she is now known, Her Royal Highness, Sheli, Queen of the Geeks, in the process beating the previous record for money spent on a single title (I'll refrain from revealing the exact amount to prevent your embarrassment, m'dear). Long live the Queen.

Finally, this year's secret title has been bestowed upon John and Victoria Armitage. For them, Toby purchased the title Your Mum's A Joinee. So, I hope you enjoy it, Your Mum's A Joinee John and Vixie.

So there you have it. The auction once again raised over 200, which, considering just how little any of it means, is absolutely phenomenal. Well, except the Queen of the Geeks title, which has powers and things. I love just how much Joinees embrace abstract things over actual stuff.

Also, without spending a single penny herself on titles, Sheli has now become the biggest single contributor to Loverpool over the last two years, raising well over 200 just by having things bought for her. Congratulations, your Royal Highness. And thankyou all. You guys make this thing worth doing.

MoT
Sigh. Can't we all at least pretend to be grown-ups occasionally? Except Biddle.

#2 Hernaic Tom

Hernaic Tom
  • Members
  • 1,401 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 11:45 pm

Jetset Joinee Jones at your service, m'Lord.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all you Liverpool people (Jamie, Amanda, Sean, Laura and Keiran) again, your warmth and friendliness made for some nice wallowing in a glow of eclectic personalities. The same goes for everyone else I met over the weekend!!

Words can't describe.....how awesome this meet was....

...or can they? See signature below:
Hernaic (Hur-nay-ick) [adj]: Relating to any object, event or experience that is sufficiently interesting, entertaining, amusing and/or extreme to the point of induction of a hernia (fig).

#3 Chairman 'Jamin

Chairman 'Jamin
  • Members
  • 4,284 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 06:55 am

I've got just the T-shirt for John and Vixie...
Off.  Back. Off again.

Not Suitable for Under 18's or those easily offended.

#4 Sally-Marianne (Big Sal)

Sally-Marianne (Big Sal)
  • Members
  • 430 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 10:25 pm

View PostSpaca (76), on 27 May 2008, 12:16 AM, said:

the unbelievably happy Big Sal, or as she is now known, I Can Haz Jo!nee Big Sal?

Wooo!  :lol:
Hehe I love it so much, unbelievably happy indeed  ^_^
x x x x x

www.mmuradio.co.uk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users